Behind every priest or brother, there is a period of formation lasting on average 7 years, during which the men are solely dependent upon the province for their living expenses, health insurance, and tuition. On average, each man in formation costs our Province $42,000 dollars. In the last fiscal year alone, the Midwest Province spent nearly $800,000 for formation and vocation efforts. This number is projected to reach $1 million by 2019.
On average, each man in formation costs our Province $42,000 dollars
If you would like your donation to sponsor one of the friars currently studying at the Catholic Theological Union, you will be able to select his name under the "Donate or Pledge" Button.
- All first-time Donors will be recognized in our newsletter
- Donors who support a friar for one month ($3500) and above will receive recognition on our Donor Recognition Wall
- Donors who support a friar for 10 days ($1500) and above will receive a St. Augustine Statue
Want to expand your contribution to the Augustinians in formation? Start your own Peer-To-Peer Fundraiser!
- Set your own goal
- Invite your friends, family, and all those excited by new vocations to contribute to your fundraiser
- The pages are all set up for you and ready to go! Click Here For Instructions
- You can choose to start a fundraiser for a specific man in formation.
- Form an entire fundraising team at your school or parish.
If you want help in setting up your own Peer-to-Peer Fundraiser, please contact Director of Communications Sean Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-595-4007